Re: General Data Protection Regulations Effective 25 May 2018
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and take our responsibilities regarding the privacy of your information very seriously. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This policy explains how we use any information and how we protect your privacy.
Information supplied by you on your visit to this website may be held in the Signspeed secure database in order to process your enquiry. As required by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation effective 25 May 2018), we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access and use of your information.
What information do we collect?
How do we use it? We require certain information to allow us to process your enquiry. Information we hold has been supplied in person, or via direct contacts from clients. Typically we need to know your name, address, telephone no, email address, and details for the enquiry. We do not harvest personal information or statistics from our website.
Signspeed does not access or make use of tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage. Nor does Signspeed capture any personally identifying information from websites.
Signspeed does not share information with others. Signspeed never discloses information about clients to any other person or organisation without their consent unless they are legally required to do so.
Any external links from our web site are provided for convenience and purely informational purposes. While we may try to find sites that are of value to you, we can not be held responsible for any content, political views or endorsements that may be found in any of our external links. Signspeed is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Signspeed does not have any partner websites. Please note that no personal information will be transmitted in any way to any other sites.
Clients are welcome to make an appointment with the directors to view:
- Signspeed’s Data Privacy Impact Assessment
- The records we hold relating to you/your business
IN A NUTSHELL:
Signspeed undertakes to ensure all client information gathered by consent, that has been supplied to us from direct contact, in person and over the telephone and from emails sent to us is:
- used fairly and lawfully
- used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- kept for no longer than is necessary to service your needs
- handled according to people’s data protection rights
- will be kept safe and secure on password-protected servers, with restricted accesses
- Signspeed does not share data with any other person or body.
- Signspeed retains no sensitive information regarding national identity, financial information, health records, biometric and genetic data, nor children’s data.
- Signspeed cares about client safety, and respects personal privacy. Clients are entitled to request that all personal data relating to them is erased from Signspeed systems.