Based in the heart of Pembrokeshire, we work from old farm buildings, restored over a number of years. The buildings and biodiverse grounds are organically managed and prove valuable habitat for wildlife including, bees, lizards, many species of wild bird, myriad wild flowers and native hedgerow.
PLAN DO CHECK ACT (PDCA):
As ISO9001 Quality Assured Company we have made a clear commitment to reducing, reusing, recycling and upcycling, and our policies, procedures and practice reflect this.
The Photovoltaics panels on the print-room roof generate electricity and we feed-in surplus to the National Grid. Printers are regularly maintained and print runs are sequenced to reduce energy use.
Fuel-efficiency is a major factor in selecting vehicles. Delivery and Installation rounds are carefully coordinated by our energy-aware team to reduce fuel use.
While environmental management, good design and nesting techniques cut waste to a minimum, inevitably there are unusable offcuts, ends of roll, plastic doobries, watch-em-ma-call-ems and thingummy-whatsits… and we pass them along to the clever people at Trysordy who feed the creativity of young minds through scrap modelling and play. Reduce Reuse Recycle.
Our key environmental
- prevention of pollution to air, land and water
- effective waste management, including:
reducing, reusing and recycling wherever possible
- energy conservation
- commitment to wildlife bio-diversity and habitat
"Promoting play & creativity through the reuse of materials"
Our specific objectives include:
- compliance with all legislation
- ongoing management of our wildlife habitat
- staff awareness of environmental issues
- reducing use of raw materials & energy
- reusing packaging, timber, offcuts and plastics
- recycling wherever possible, including paper,
cartridges, plastics, packaging and metals