SALES CO-ORDINATOR VACANCY
An immediate vacancy exists for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to join a high-performing, fast-paced team, understanding, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- customer liaison, sales contract review
- gaining and using effective product knowledge
- developing upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- coordinating with the in-house production team
The successful candidate will join the office team after a spell on the shop floor learning about production methods and products. Job-specific training will be fully supported. Initially covering two maternity leaves, (which begin in November and January), the post is permanent and full-time for the right candidate.
Good people skills are essential, also an ability to work quickly and efficiently.
Ability to understand, interpret and meet customer requirements in a positive way are important.
You should be able to offer evidence of your skills and successes in a sales environment.
Decision-making leading to good outcomes will be second nature to you. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for converting enquiries to sales. You will be expected to work on your own initiative, yet as part of a team.
Signspeed’s ISO 9001 registration ensures compliance with the international standard.
While a working knowledge of the print industry is useful, it is by no means essential as full training will be given.
If you are the ideal candidate you will:
- have proven sales abilities, and be prepared to grasp new areas quickly, familiarising yourself with a broad range of products
- have excellent literacy skills and understand the need for precise proofing skills to eliminate non-conformances
- thrive in an often pressured environment of challenging deadlines and customer expectations
- maintain a positive outlook under the pressure of busy periods
- enjoy teamwork and work well with others
Hours: 39 per week
Holidays: approx 32 days per annum
Starting Salary: APPROX 17,775 and negotiable, relating to performance and expertise
Signspeed Ltd is a long-established, well-respected business, with a large customer base, and the scope of this role acknowledges the future potential growth of the business.
Interested in taking part in our future success? Please apply with your CV and covering letter. We will invite suitable candidates in for an informal morning or afternoon session to look in detail at what the post entails.
Job Type: Full-time